make money online | Earn Money Online

 

10 ways to make money online at home





Average reading time: 4 minutes 12 seconds

I've researched and tested over 1000 hours on how to make money online at home. I have come across a lot of tricks and tricks hidden in the world, I have also encountered multi-levels, and I have researched, studied, and tested all the ways to earn money just enough to earn pocket money and to make a living. It is still ongoing.

If you are looking for gambling, multi-level, referral, or illegal methods of asking for an initial subscription fee here, please click the quit button to exit now. 

I won't say anything about that method. All of these methods are not long-term, and in most cases, they only wake up after losing millions of won or tens of millions of won. The advice I can give you is not to start with cigarettes.

But! If you are one of the following

This article is for your article is.

I'm a college student...

  • I want to earn money by working no matter the time.
  • I have to get a job, I have to make money, and I really wonder how to make money.
  • I want to earn some pocket money in my spare time, but please tell me a good way.

I didn't even go to college, and I don't have much experience...

  • Still, if you can make money, you can do it really hard!

I am a housewife who lives...

  • I don’t have enough living expenses, so I need more money..
  • I have to make some extra income because of the money attached to the kids' private education expenses..

I'm curious about this!

  • How to make money legally and safely on the Internet!
  • I'm curious about how to make money with a blog !
  • I'm curious about what other items are there besides blogs !
  • I wonder if there is a way to make money without initial cost !
  • I wonder how easy it is to make money!
  • I wonder how much I can earn!
  • I want to know quickly how to make money!
  • I'm curious how to create a money tree site on the Internet !
  • I want to start a business on the Internet, but I don't know how to start!

I really really want something like this..!

  • I want to create a source of income that automatically comes in without having to work!
  • I want to succeed with my own online business (= start-up, business)!

I have this idea!

Now, I may not have good academic background and specifications, but I will work hard and live the life I want!

​This is especially for people like this!

  • I don't have much right now, but no matter what anyone says, I believe in myself that if I try, I can live the life I want someday!
  • Those who are not affiliated with somewhere and want to enjoy economic independence with their own weapon and the freedom to do what they want anytime, anywhere!

Sorry. These people came really wrong.

Is there any easy way to make money? Is there any way to make money by bypassing tricks or tricks? Even if you just roll around, I want the money to come from wherever you go.. If you think, you came to the wrong place.

You can understand how to make money quickly through my article, but I can't figure out how to make money easily without making much effort There is nothing other than gambling, illegal activity, or illegal multi-level.

What you will learn by each method

  • How do you make money?
  • Revenue that can be earned realistically
  • How easy can you earn? (Is it perfect for a side job? Can I get a full-time job?)
  • How fast can you earn? (When is the first income earned?)
  • Can you make it automatically like real estate rental income? (Is it a money tree site?)
  • Initial and maintenance costs (what is the total investment cost?)
  • Tools necessary to make a profit
  • How to get started right now

You can read it immediately by clicking on the title of the part you are interested in in the table of contents below.

The first way to make money on the Internet 
-Talent Market-

The first “how to make money on the Internet” that I will tell you is the talent market. The first reason I introduced the talent market is because anyone, regardless of age or gender, can make money quickly and easily, even if they do not have outstanding abilities or long experience in one field. It's the easiest of the 10 ways to make money online.

​The way to make money in the talent market is very simple. All you have to do is post your talent on the Talent Market website. There is nothing else to do. Of course, you may think you are not talented. Everyone has at least one talent.

You don't think talent is because you think it's something great. In fact, in the talent market, it is registered as a talent to just listen to your concerns. Anything you are a little better than others, interested in, or passionate about can all be talents.

And it is a structure that takes about 20% as a commission from the talent market. So the net profit I earn is about 80% of the selling price. Aren't you taking too much?

Anyway, if I want to sell myself, I have to spend marketing expenses at first . So I feel comfortable thinking that it's just instead of advertising costs. Anyway, even if you are dissatisfied with the proceeds fee, it is not a problem to be solved by the seller.

It's like joining the army and cursing the army. Nothing changes by swearing. Just not complaining about fees is good for your mental health.

Rather, it can lead to missed opportunities because of'the heart full of complaints'.

But there is a bigger problem. Now I know a little bit about the talent market, but the problem is that I don't have any talent to sell. But do you really have no talent to sell?

I can tell you for sure, but there is absolutely no one in this world who has no talent. Everyone has at least one talent.

Even small children are the same. If you actually see sellers in the talent market, there are also sellers who perform Excel chores or search data on the Internet. In addition, there are talents such as giving counseling on concerns and raising a cat for several days. Do you really sell anything like this? Things to do are also sold. 

For example, giving advice on a specific field or taking pictures can also be a gift. You don't have to have some kind of excellent ability to become a talent. It's talented when others see it, but it's so natural to me that I don't see it as a talent.

I have people who need it, even if it's trivial, and if I do it a little better than others, that's a talent.

Rather, there is an opportunity here. Many people use the expression'talent' even though their talent is outstanding.

That's why people like us have opportunities. Even people with good talent can't even try. Because of'fear'.

Will this really be a talent? Am I entitled to that? Wouldn't it look funny to others? What if I blame you for posting something that is not very talented? These fears. In addition, there will be'prejudices' in our minds that prevent'attempts' and create a lot of fear.

I would like to tell you that the best way to break these fears is to raise only one talent.

Anyone can raise about 1 talent. Then you will know clearly. Oh, those worries were vague.

And every time I put my talent on the talent market, it doesn't cost more. And it doesn't mean that you have to do tremendous preparation and effort. I just need to introduce the talents I have right now to others.

It's great to buy, but if you don't buy it, there's nothing to lose, so it's worth a try if you want extra income or want to make money online.

1.Revenues that can be earned realistically through the talent market

There are many people who have fantasies about a world where many people make money through the Internet. Let me tell you how much more realistically I can earn.

If there is no specialized field, the actual monthly income is limited to 100,000 units or less. Usually, the reality is that you can't make even tens of thousands of won. If you earn a lot, 100,000 won to 500,000 won is the limit.

Those who want to generate more than 1 million units of revenue in the talent market  should know their expertise in one of the fields of marketing, design, video production, advertising, and website production .

Especially, the marketing field can generate the most profits.

Pro Tip: Marketing> Design> Advertising> Video Production> Homepage Production

2. Can you make from a money tree that automatically  , like real estate rental income?

It is possible to make the money automatically come in about 95% like real estate rental income .

When a potential customer applies for a purchase at the talent market, the seller has to click the delivery button for that request, and if you want to withdraw the profits generated, you must click Apply for withdrawal separately and send it to my bankbook.

In other words, because of the payment process, you cannot make 100% automatic income, but you can make the form of the talent you sell into more than 95% automatic income.

What are you saying? It means that you can make the talent you sell right away not as a talent that requires a lot of hands, but a talent that requires as little as possible .

The best way to do that is to make the form of the talent you sell as'template' as possible. In other words, it means to create a frame in advance. Let's take an example.

​Assume that I am making a website specialized for company introduction. Then, it does not make a homepage in the absence of anything. It is to create a homepage frame with design and functions suitable for company introduction.

So If you ask me to create a website specialized for company introduction, I can sell my talent by adding the requested company's text, video, and image to the frame I created in advance.

This method can be applied to any field. For example, in the case of diet, you can make a diet beforehand and sell it.

Pro Tip: In order to make money after making a frame in advance, the probability is high if you narrow the field as much as possible. For example, selling the'essential diet diet only for mothers in their 40s' rather than the'diet diet' increases the purchase rate.

3. How easy is it to earn?

It depends on the talent you sell, but if you are in design, programming, video production, or advertising, you can easily make money. You just have to sell your talent.

However, if you are new to the above fields, making money with talent may not be easy. Because you have to study yourself from the beginning.

In this case, there are two directions. One way is to study and sell your talent in the fields of marketing, design, advertising, and homepage production, or start with a talent that you can sell without experience or know-how.

4. You can sell your talents without experience, without education, or know-how!​

There are talents that can be sold without experience. Examples include:

1) Late period

In the case of reviews, it is a talent that anyone can sell. Companies that are starting out or launching new products need reviews in the first place. People buy a lot when there are many reviews.

It is these companies that can be customers of this talent. It's very easy to do. Just write a review about the company's products and get paid.

  • Product review on blog
  • Review the app
  • Create a video review and upload it to YouTube
  • Review the company product page
  • Review the book

2) Make a video review

Companies want to show reviews in great video. Also, customers also want to see. Anyone can make a video review with only one camera.

Especially, if you are confident in your face or feel confident in your body, you can make a review on related products.

3) Promote through social media

It is the best talent for those who are active on Facebook or Twitter. You will already have a lot of friends, and you may have pen pages or groups about your favorite field. And it's even better if you are active.

This talent is very simple. If your company asks you to promote your product, it's a way to make money by promoting it on social media instead.

However, it is important to note that even though it is a strange product, there should be no cursing on social media after promoting it as good.

4) Typing

These days, it can be said that some teens and twenties are typing scenes. I don't think this is a talent because it feels so natural. Typing is also a talent. It is not natural to type so that you can't see your hands without looking at the keyboard at all. This is definitely a talent.

Especially those who are not the Internet generation are very frustrated with typing because they have rarely used computers.

I hope that somebody will type for me. Also, those who don't have enough time are looking for someone to do the typing.

​Especially, if you have a fast typing speed in English, you will be able to sell both Korean and English typing talent. And even if your typing speed is slow, your typing speed will continue to increase by selling your typing talent.

Eventually, the speed of selling talent will increase, and the profits will increase day by day as those who have purchased typing talent continue to repurchase and inform the surroundings.

5) Please give me advice

Anyone can give advice. High school students can give advice to middle school students, and college students can give advice to middle school students.

Also, if I have passed any qualifications in the past or have passed an exam, I can advise you on that exam or qualification.

Such advice is valuable because it is living knowledge that cannot be heard by simply books or lectures. There must be one experience like this. Try it once~

6) Consultation worry

Do you have a lot of experience in listening to and consulting with your friends? If so, try raising this talent. If you can share and empathize with someone's worries and even solve those worries, it will be a golden prize.

7) Just listen​

Yes, just listen. Who will buy these talents? You may be wondering. There are many more lonely people than I thought.

And there are some problems that are really difficult to tell others, but there are also people who have very ambiguous concerns to tell anyone. People like this would be really grateful just for listening.

Especially, if you are a person who listens to people around you on a regular basis, this talent will be perfect.

8) Virtual  secretary

It literally acts as a secretary virtually. When a talent buyer asks for a job, he acts as a secretary on a part-time basis. Organizing Excel, finding data, typing, etc. In a way, it can be seen as part-time work.

But what's more attractive than Alba is that virtual assistants can do it at home. And if you play the role of a virtual assistant well, your profits can continue to increase because there are many people who repurchase again next time.

9) Finding data

We are all very ghostly looking for data. Especially, if you have the ability to find foreign materials well, it is a gold prize. Just by meticulously finding the materials that customers want, you become a talent.

No, you can find the data yourself, why would you leave it to me? You might be wondering. In fact, the greatest value of all agency services is that it replaces'time'.

Of course, I can find materials myself, but sometimes, when I don't have time, I find someone to find them instead. In a way, I can see that the person's talent lives in that person's time.

10) Notify me remotely or by phone

If there is any field that you know a little, you can tell by phone. It's very simple. Just call and tell us about your field. It doesn't matter if the other person wants it, even if it doesn't make money.

In that regard, books that do not directly earn money, such as existing history books and philosophy books, will not be sold. But these books are also sold. This is because even though these books are not helpful in making money, they can'help' or make people a better person in any part.

So it doesn't matter what field I know. I can tell you about male psychology, I can tell you about medieval history, I can tell you about philosophy. Everything can be a talent.

Then you will definitely worry about this. What if it doesn't sell? It is. Do not worry. It doesn't matter if you don't sell anything. Even if nothing is sold, nothing changes, and the fact that it was not sold only exists. Also, it doesn't cost any money to raise your talent. If you get used to it, you can increase your talent in less than 20 minutes.​ There is no loss at all, but selling it is profitable.

I couldn't have imagined that something like this would be sold. Please try. No qualifications are limited, and there is no loss at all.

Pro Tip: How to make money unconditionally at the talent market-Check what talent your competitors are selling. They sell higher quality talents at lower prices than those talents. -The End-

5. How fast can you make money? When will the first revenue be generated?

Accurate prediction is difficult. Every talent will be different. ​In general, it is expected that the first profit will be generated within a week to a month. However, it is difficult to know when the first return will occur, but you can get as soon as possible the first return.

It is a way to put your talent on the talent market and promote it directly on social media. Or you can promote it by sharing your talent link address through LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.

In this way, you can promote yourself to people who need your talent, or go to related groups or pages to promote them. If you promote yourself like this, you can get people to buy talent in just one day.

6. (Total investment cost) What are the initial and maintenance costs?​

There is no cost to register your talent. Every time you sell a talent, you have to pay a commission of about 20% to the talent market. It can also cost money to sell your professional talent. For example, a talent for making a video about a company would need a tool to create a video, but the cost of the tool could be paid monthly or purchased at a time.

  • ​For talent registration: Cost X (no additional cost at all)
  • 20% commission for every talent sold
  • Tool fixed cost for talent who needs'Tool'
  • Promotion cost for direct promotion
  • No other expenses

7. Essential Tools to Make Money

The talents that don't need the above mentioned experience or know-how don't need tools. On the other hand, you need tools for homepage creation and marketing, advertising, design, and video production. There are so many tools that I cannot list all of them, and I will briefly tell you about the tools needed to create a homepage that I know well.

Tools required for homepage creation

  • Choose a domain provider
  • Choosing a hosting company (cafe24, dothome, gavia, etc.)
  • Website creation tool (Wordpress, Pinoy, Zero Board, etc.)

Summary of the pros and cons of the talent market

Advantages

  • Start with no capital!
  • High returns are possible if you have a specialty field!
  • There is no limit to where you can start!
  • It is already in demand, so it can be sold without promotion!

Disadvantages

  • If you don't have a specialized field, high returns are difficult!
  • The field of making money is limited!
  • 20% commission is removed.
  • I can't make money come in 100% automatically even if I don't work.

8. How to get started right now

Let me show you how to sell your talent in the talent market right now. Please follow it as it is.

  1. Korea's largest talent market "keumong ' access
  2. Top right screen-Click Free Membership
  3. Membership registration is completed immediately upon entering email or password
  4. Click the upper right menu
  5. Click Talent Registration
  6. All you need to do is write down all necessary information, such as title and talent description.
  7. Talent registration completed.

The second way to make money on the Internet-
Selling e- books- 

How to Make Money on the Internet-Selling eBooks

​Ebooks are one of my favorite sources of income. Because it is not just a source of income , it is also an automatic source of income .

It is also the fastest and easiest way to make money out of the 10 ways to make money on the Internet after the talent market.

Once you write a book, money automatically comes in for a long time.

Of course, just writing books without thinking does not become an automatic income source. You need the right strategy and method.

And I think selling e-books is a quick  and easy way for single entrepreneurs or small companies to make money on the Internet with insufficient funding .

Because e-books don't have to be written as long as paper books. As soon as possible, you can write a book within a week. 

And because of the nature of e-books, eyes get tired easily, so shorter books are more popular.

Just write 40-50 pages about a field I already know and it becomes an e-book. And if you've been running a blog for a long time, there are a lot of people who become one book even if they just collect blog posts.

Also, writing a book itself can build a branding image for that company or a single entrepreneur.

You can increase your competitiveness by adding the fact that you have written a book to your portfolio or resume.

On the other hand, there is definitely a bad reality. The e-book market is significantly smaller than the paper book market.

As far as I know, the market share of e-book bookstores is only 2-5%. It's not like that every year.

There may be various reasons, but I think it is still due to the lack of'contents' in e-books.

Even in the case of me, if I go to the e-book store saying'Oh, I should see this book', I don't have it. Then, naturally, I hate going to the e-book store.

However, the fact that the market share is still low can be interpreted in this way by saying the opposite. It is a market of blue ocean that is not saturated yet.

You can see it as a market in the introductory period. Of course, there is no competition in the introductory market, but there is a trap that there is not much demand yet.

But you don't have to worry about it, the overall market share is low. There are other fields that are standard among e-books. If you write a book by targeting those fields, you can make money.

And the best way is to sell directly to the Internet in addition to the e-book store .

If I could sell myself, why would I pay a 30% commission to e-books bookstores and publishers? You don't have to, it's a way to create a homepage and sell through online marketing.

If you know how to make a homepage and advertise online, you will  still be able to adequately meet the insufficient demand in e-book bookstores .

And even better, I don't need to pay any fees to publishers or e-bookstores for the profits of e-books, so the most attractive thing is that  I can take 100% of the profits .

Also, if you sell e-books on the homepage, you can increase the quality by adding not only texts, but also audio and online lectures, and you can also increase or decrease prices at your own pace. 

In addition, you can maximize profits by selling multiple products at the same time , or you can increase profits by changing the design of the sales page to suit your taste . ​As a result, it is natural that direct sales have high profits.

Oh, I'm not a programmer and I don't know the technical part. Actually, I hardly know how to'code'. I learned how to learn, but it seems that I rarely used it in practice.

Actually, I also made this site. I made it with a homepage tool called'Wordpress'. This site is a site I created without any'coding'.

These days, good features are already made, so if you pay 20,000 to 50,000 won, you can implement it right away with just a few clicks.

And another problem is my worries about writing books. I don't have anything to write.. I'm not an expert.. I've never written a book. There must be such an invisible barrier.

I was like that too. I have to create content for those who are concerned about this, but it is not easy

1. Realistic profits

Depending on your efforts and strategy, your profits can vary widely. Those who earn well don't earn 100 million won per month, and those who don't earn 50,000 won per month.

Without a strategy, you can just write a book, then publish it in a bookstore, and wait for someone to buy it. Maybe no one really buys it. Therefore, we will inform you of a strategy that can earn more than 500,000 won per month in reality.

2. A strategy that earns more than 200,000 won per month

It's much more likely that you only sell yourself, not at the bookstore.

You should give up the idea of ​​selling only in bookstores. There are already many books similar to the ones I want to write in the bookstore, and many new books are still being published. So you have to compete with all those books. The more money this is, the more competitive it is.

Then, a common phenomenon is that my book cannot be seen on page 1. It was pushed back. Then the purchase rate drops tremendously. However, there is no specific strategy for getting to page 1. Most of them just leave it to luck.

Such an approach only leads to uncertain results. This is a method that may or may not sell. So I have to sell myself!

Then you'll have no idea how to sell it. The way is to create your own website and sell it. In Korea, making my own homepage and selling e-books is a very strange concept. However, looking at advanced cases abroad, it is not foolish to sell books only to bookstores.

Rather, bookstores are just one of many routes to sell books. You can think of a book just like a physical product.

You can maximize the profit of one book by creating a homepage, creating a blog, promoting it on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and raising interest in the book by posting an introduction video on YouTube.

This is the most profitable way of selling existing e-books. I will briefly organize it and move on.

If you do not know how to create a homepage,  refer to the'Wordpress ' article to start a WordPress homepage.

-Homepage production

- promotion

  -Promotion on Facebook

  -Promote on Twitter

  -Promote on Pinterest

  -Promote on Google Plus

  -Promote on LinkedIn

  -Naver blog, created and promoted T-story

  -Top exposure in Google search

-Sold on the website

- complete!

3. Strategy to earn more than 500,000 won per month

​I said that it is 500,000 won, but sites that make profits by properly applying this strategy overseas are making profits from 2 million won to 5 million won or more. Of course, these are sites that have invested time and effort in about 6 months to a year, so they are absolutely not profitable.

In this article, I was talking about how to maximize profits with e-books. However, if you can sell e-books on the homepage, you do not have to sell only e-books. Rather, you can generate more profits through online courses and 1:1 coaching along with e-books.

This means that the person who purchases the e-book can purchase the online course, and the person who purchases the online course gets 1:1 coaching, which means that you can maximize your revenue per person. Sites that use this strategy in any field are the fastest and most effective way to earn more than 1 million won per month on the Internet.

In addition, customers who have purchased once will purchase new ebooks or online courses. Therefore, you can maximize the profit per person.

If you think that you will only sell books at bookstores, the profit per person will end up with one book.

Therefore, in order to maximize profits, you can create a site that earns more than 1 million won per month by focusing on how much you can maximize the profits per person, rather than simply selling'e-books'.

4. How easy can you earn?​

It is the easiest way to make money after the talent market. The first profit can be generated even within a month. After writing a book, you can upload it to all talent markets, create a homepage, create a blog, and make and sell a YouTube introduction video.

5. Isn't it difficult to write a book?

Of course, it is said that writing a book is not that easy. Of course, it would be incredibly difficult if the goal was to write one huge book after studying for over 20 years in a lifetime.

However, it takes less than 10 years and 20 years to write a book that helps people, that is, a book that can be sold. Even books written in one day can be sold. If only I could help people. For reference, these are books that I wrote in less than a week.

  • How to write faster than lightning (without reducing the quality?!)
  • WordPress Homepage Get Started in 60 Minutes
  • Productivity boosting method that keeps you full 24 hours a day

In addition, I wrote over 20 ebooks, most of which took less than a week. It is not because I have written well from the beginning. My acquaintances know, but I have never written on my own until I was 20 years old.

I have been doing research on how to write quickly, and because I have my own system and method, I can write quickly.

6. To make it easier to write a book, learn how to write quickly!

It is not difficult to write a book as long as you learn how to write quickly. I will show you the three representative methods of the method and rules that I am applying myself.

1) A timer is essential!

A timer is essential to quickly write a book. I think a timer is essential to finish not just books, but any project or work as quickly as possible.

When I make an e-book, I set a timer for all the time I research, organize, write, and edit articles.

If you set the timer, you will have to deal with it somehow within that time, so you can correct the habit of working extensively. One minute and one second can be used densely. Also, when the deadline is imminent, the urgency makes you more focused on your work. So, your productivity increases tremendously.

And when I set the timer to work, I get a sense of how much I can do when I'm fully focused. So the next time I set the timer, I can get the job done with maximum productivity by setting it to a time that is actually a bit tighter than I can afford.

This method can be applied not only to e-book writing, but to all tasks. In particular, it has an excellent effect on repetitive work and can reduce more than half of the usual working hours.

2) ​Set up a place to research data in advance!

The best way to research the material is to refer to all the sources in the world. But this is too impractical. Here are some of the places I often research. I think it's overflowing enough to just refer to the material here.

  • Google Scholar: You can check all academic information (latest research data) around the world
  • Google Search: See articles on the top 1 page in Korea and abroad
  • Udemy.com: see free online courses, paid online courses
  • Amazon Kindle: See Best Selling Books
  • Naver Book: Refer to the best-selling book in Korea
  • Naver Intellectuals, Daum Tip: See People's Real Curiosity
  • Lynda.com: See online lectures abroad
  • Google search:'Ebook name + Blog article reference

Even if I try to write a book by referring only to the above material sources, there are hundreds of references. As you can see if you try it, I think that this reference material will be enough because you have to organize the contents again to suit your taste.

3) Book topics that can be written quickly

There is a separate topic for anyone to write a book quickly. Suddenly, if you look at you and ask you to write a complete dig into the functional anatomy of the toe, you will probably not be able to use it even if it takes a year. However, anyone can easily get started with the following topics.

  • 'How to ~'

Articles on how to ~ are an easy topic for anyone to start with. For example, if you have a book called 10 Ways to Wake Up While Driving a Car, it would be an interesting and useful book. After researching the data on 10 methods, you can write about 10 methods by organizing them to suit your taste. 

If you think of each method as one blog post, you can reduce the burden. This is because I feel more comfortable thinking that I am writing 10 blog posts rather than writing a book.

Also, the topics of the article on how to do are endless. If you write on the topic of how to ~ about what you usually know, that can be a book.

7. What are the initial and fixed costs? (Total investment cost)

​If you create and sell your own homepage:

  • ​Domain: 10,000 won per year
  • Hosting: 500~5000 won per month
  • Homepage tool: KRW 50,000 ~ KRW 300,000 (based on WordPress)
  • Advertising cost: Average 100~500 won per click (Facebook, Google Adwords, Naver keyword ad, Daum keyword ad)
  • E-book writing tool: Free to 50,000 won per month (I personally pay 40,000 won per month to use the Ulysses writing tool. I heard that Scrivener is famous for Windows.)

When selling to a bookstore

  • We will inform you after testing.
  • E-book bookstore and revenue distribution 6:4 ~ 7:3

8. Essential Tools to Make Money

If you create and sell your own homepage: 

  • domain
  • Hosting
  • Homepage production tools: WordPress, Pinoy board, Zero board, etc.
  • Google Adwords Keyword Research Tool

Summary of advantages and disadvantages of direct e-book sales

Advantages

  • In the long run, high returns of 1 million units are possible!
  • There are no restrictions in the field!
  • I can earn all the profits!
  • You can make it 100% automatic, even if you don't work!
  • Personal branding as an expert in one field!

Disadvantages

  • It can take a long time to get high returns. 6 months to 1 year
  • It is necessary to study technical aspects such as homepage production and marketing.
  • If you write a book incorrectly, your purchase volume can be low.
  • If there is no content, a period of data research and data reorganization is required.

9. How to get started right now

If you create and sell your own homepage

  1. Keyword Research (Google, Naver)
  2. Domain application
  3. Hosting application
  4. Creating a homepage with WordPress
  5. Advertising: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Naver keyword advertisement, Google keyword advertisement, Daum keyword advertisement, blog, Tstory, etc.

When selling to a bookstore

When selling to a bookstore

There is a very good description, so I will replace it with this one He wrote based on his experience of registering as an e-book publisher, and the process is also very detailed. If you follow this way, you can create a one-person publisher.

How to make money at the 3rd house: affiliate marketing

Affiliate marketing... It's one of my personally failed business models. At first, I approached it because it was easy to see. It may not be easy to make money at home.

Of course, I am making a little money through affiliate marketing. However, it seems safe to say that domestic affiliate marketing has failed, given the investment time.

First of all, I will briefly explain if there is anyone who is not familiar with affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is a method of selling someone else's products for you and receiving a profit in %. Overseas, there are cases where commissions are paid up to 90%. 10%~20% in Korea? That's about it.

I mostly tried affiliate marketing by creating blogs and sites. I did a lot of analysis on what customers want, and I wrote a really sincerely writing and made a homepage for marketing.

The result was almost disastrous. It comes in money, but when you consider how much money you've earned for your effort, it's definitely a failure.

Fortunately, I made affiliate marketing a'automatic income source', so I still get profits.

The approach of writing really good quality and selling it to the few who really wanted it didn't work well. Maybe my customer analysis was wrong, the article wasn't attractive enough to sell, or the quality of the product wasn't good.. There could be a number of reasons, but anyway, this approach hardly sold me.

I think I need to do more research, but I'm hesitant because it doesn't seem to be efficient compared to the time to study.

And honestly, among the domestic affiliate marketing products, I don't see any attractive products that I want to sell, so I don't get more motivated.

It's also a problem that I don't have a single product I usually use.

In other words , in order to do affiliate marketing in Korea, I had to sell a product I had never used . I think this is the biggest cause of failure . Because I did not know well about the product and did not know well about the customer . While researching and studying on the Internet, I thought I had done this, but it was an illusion.

Anyway, this is my personal experience. I have clearly seen those who make up to 1 million won and 10 million won per month through affiliate marketing. It's not impossible.

However, if you want to make a lot of money through affiliate marketing in Korea, you will have to go to volume rather than quality competition. Even if the quality is a bit poor, I think that there will be a chance for affiliate marketing to go with medium-quality articles pouring out every day. However, I don't try to do this because I don't have much to learn for my efforts, and my profits aren't going to be so big.

If there is anyone who earns through a different approach or has the know-how, I would like to learn at the expense of paying.

I think I talked about affiliate marketing with a pessimistic feeling, but I think the business model of affiliate marketing is very attractive. However, I think that it may be better to research other methods or challenge overseas affiliate marketing rather than doing domestic affiliate marketing. (Of course, if you can't speak English, I'd like to stop it. If you don't know English, you can become a high school student like me in overseas affiliate marketing;)

And affiliate marketing doesn't mean there's no advantage.

Affiliate marketing has the advantage that I do not need to make a product myself, so I can only sell and concentrate on the sale without any hassle such as the rest of the consultation or refund processing .

However, the disadvantage of affiliate marketing is that I do not have'control power' . The price cannot be changed, the quality of the product cannot be improved, the event cannot be carried out at will, and even if there is a part to be improved, it cannot be improved. (Of course, you can ask the product maker to improve it, but if you do not listen, there will be no answer.)

So, when doing affiliate marketing, I was often frustrated with the idea that I couldn't improve even though I wanted to improve more.

In particular, what I felt greatly while doing affiliate marketing is that in order to obtain a large profit, even if the quality of the product is slightly degraded, there may be situations where I have to sell .

Honestly, I don't have much of a desire to sell loans or insurance, but as an affiliate marketer, I may have to tackle those fields in order to get big profits.

Anyway, in summary, the advantage of affiliate marketing is that you don't need to make a product, you only need to sell it, so you can make money without hassle. On the other hand, the disadvantage is that there is no control over the price and quality of the product, and in order to obtain a large profit, there may be situations in which you have to sell even a product of poor quality.

Anyway, in summary, the advantage of affiliate marketing is that you don't need to make a product, you only need to sell it, so you can make money without hassle. On the other hand, the disadvantage is that there is no control over the price and quality of the product, and in order to obtain a large profit, there may be situations in which you have to sell even a product of poor quality.

Advantages

  • Start with no capital!
  • You can focus on sales without having to worry!
  • You don't have to make the product yourself!

Disadvantages

  • Lack of control I can't improve it myself, such as price change, product improvement, and event execution!
  • If affiliate marketing companies disappear, there is a risk that my profits will also be lost!

Fourth way to make money online: AdSense

How to make money online-AdSense

Google AdSense's revenue model is simple. Create a blog or site and install a Google AdSense banner there. And when a visitor clicks on that AdSense banner, it makes me money.

The advantage of Google AdSense is that if you can earn AdSense revenue through Google search, you can really build passive income. This is because once my post is uploaded to Google, it does not come down well, so it guarantees profits for a long time.

On the other hand, if it is a downside , it is really more profitable than other profit models. I'm actually the only one who started AdSense because of this and quit in the middle. Of course, that doesn't mean you can't make money with AdSense. I am well aware that there are already people in Korea who are making millions of won each.

However, compared to other profit models, I try to think that there is a lack of return on time investment. Of course, in fields such as loans and insurance, once clicked, it gives you about 1000~5000 won of advertising revenue, but it is a field where competition is fierce and somewhat saturated.

Currently, I am preparing a proper AdSense site, but I am not expecting much. It seems that there will be no disappointment if you think about it as just a small amount of extra income and approach it.


How to make money at the 5th house: webhard affiliate marketing

Webhard is also an affiliate marketing revenue model. I create a blog or site. Place a link to Web Hard on your blog. When people click on the link to sign up for Webhard, the money comes in to me.

How long does it come in? It costs about 100~500 won. I also made a web hard site and tried it. However, the profit for the effort is too high. Now, this field is also saturated.

However, that doesn't mean you can't make money. But the biggest problem is that the return on effort is not that big.

And the biggest problem with all affiliate marketing revenue models is that I don't have'control'. What's the biggest risk of lack of control?

Suddenly, when a business carries money and flies, I become a bird. Of course, this is unlikely to be done by a large company, but there is a small probability that it will fail anytime. So it's all the affiliate marketers like me who lose money.

So what's the answer? My personal conclusion is to'do my business'. It may be a very futile conclusion, but I think this is the answer. I have 100% control over my business.


6th How to Make Money on the Internet: Please Donate!

In case you are producing quality content and those who are producing content that readers will appreciate, you can use this method at any time. It's very simple. If you put a'donate' window on one side menu, people who are really impressed or grateful after reading the article donate.

Of course, it is true that people in our country are a bit stingy about donations. So, if you ask for a donation, you tend not to do it well. I've actually heard someone's offline lecture, and if you don't ask for a donation and you like it, I've heard that people give you a lot if you ask for a cup of coffee.

I know that I have to test it myself, but if you have a lot of high-quality articles right now, I think you can run it and test it right now. If you are a WordPress user, you can receive donations through PayPal, and even though I forgot the name in Tstory, I know that a feature to receive donations has been added.


How To Make Money At Home: Amazon Affiliate

How to Make Money on the Internet-Amazon Affiliate

Currently, there are people in Korea who are making a lot of money with Amazon affiliates, but in my case, the rate of return is too small, so I haven't tried it.

You can make money as an affiliate on Amazon. It is said that every time a product is sold, you earn 4% and if you sell a lot, the commission increases by up to 10%.

If I start Amazon Affiliate, I think I will make money by creating a small niche site by looking for products with a unit price of 100,000 won or more, with less competition and a lot of purchases.

But I have to properly review and sell Amazon products, but I think it would be best to buy the product directly to properly review it. I don't plan on creating a review site yet because I don't really buy anything from Amazon except e-books.

If you are already buying expensive products from Amazon and are already making money in Korea through affiliate marketing, it will be a good opportunity.


8th Way to Make Money Online: Make Money with Webinars!

Many people are unfamiliar with the word webinar. Webinar stands for Web+Seminar. In the case of the original seminar, if you think of it as an offline lecture with people in person, a webinar is a form in which the lecturer shows a face or presentation on the screen while giving a lecture on the web.

In Korea, it has not been activated yet, but it is a more active culture than seminars abroad. Maybe in a little while, the number of people like me will increase and the webinar will become active.

When you open a webinar, there is no reason not to do it because you don't have to go somewhere to give a lecture to hold a seminar.



How to make money at the 9th house: make software and sell it!

Nowadays, even if you don't have the technology, you can create great software through outsourcing if you have an idea. Of course, it is also possible to make it individually.

Post a Comment

0 Comments